As a pharmacist, you deal with goods which have a direct effect on the health of your customers. It goes without saying that these may not show any quality deficiencies.
Temperature monitoring solution
In retail pharmacies a great many regulations have to be adhered to. This includes the monitoring and documentation of the temperature in the sales room, storeroom and drugs refrigerators.
- Use our data logger system for temperature monitoring
- Assure the correct storage of drugs
In the laboratory, you will often come into contact with many caustic chemicals in the process of manufacturing medicines.
- Temperature measurement with an instrument which is resistant to aggressive media
- e.g. thanks to a glass casing
Measuring instruments for pH value are above all used in the chemical, pharmaceutical industry.
- Discover the processes of many chemical and biochemical reactions
- Determine the pH value in semi-solid and viscoplastic media as well as in liquids