- Compact and durable design for protecting the vacuum in the measurement sensor.
- Also for applications in difficult-to-access or aggressive environments.
- Very wide range of possible applications, for example in facility management, refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation technology, laboratories and production processes.
Measure absolute pressure – common applications in industry and technology
Alongside temperature and humidity, pressure is one of the most important and frequently measured physical measurement parameters. Measurement of the absolute pressure parameter is indispensable in numerous areas of work involving heating engineering, sanitation and air quality in rooms and buildings, but also in process engineering. Whether with a pure absolute pressure meter or in combination with other relevant measurement parameters – you will find the best possible pressure measuring instrument for every application at Testo:
1. Monitoring indoor air quality:
Absolute pressure is only one of many measurement parameters used for the reliable monitoring of indoor air quality. It is advisable to use measuring instruments which combine all the important measurements in one device, for example:
- Air velocity & IAQ measuring instruments
- Multifunction measuring instruments
- WiFi data loggers
- Comfort probes for turbulence measurement.
Here, you will find the appropriate pressure meter for your tasks.
2. Leak detection on air conditioning and refrigeration systems:
If a leak is suspected, a leak detector will trace the leakage quickly and reliably. This means you can immediately restore the cooling capacity and avoid any damage to the system.
3. Evacuating refrigeration systems and heat pumps:
If foreign gases, humidity and oils are removed when evacuating a system, the absolute pressure must also be checked